Sunday, September 02, 2007

Aww!

I love seeing a woman strap on a new pair of shoes for the first time; the gleam in her eye as she crosses her legs in her chair and subtly checks out her own feet.

I am totally jealous of that woman, whoever she is, wherever she is. I want some new shoes, dammit!

Though I might as well actually go to Buenos Aires, since by the time I bought all the shoes I wanted at the American import prices I will have paid for airfare and approximately fifteen weeks in the Hilton. I have a serious lust for shoes, you guys. It's like zombies and brains.

2 comments:

Frances R said...

Hear, hear. I keep noticing, a lot of ladies at the local milongas have got new shoes lately. Makes me envious. I want a new pair, moi!

Anonymous said...

3 SEPTEMBER 2007
12.34 PM

STOP BUYING SHOES STOP SAVE YOUR MONEY STOP GO TO BUENOS AIRES STOP SILLY WOMAN

- CAROLINE.