Thursday, February 01, 2007

Zee Passhown of zee TAHNGOH.

From the Hollywood Reporter:

Sandra Bullock has set her sights on the world of tango and Argentina. Through her Fortis Films, the actress-producer is set to produce a film version of Marina Palmer's memoir "Kiss & Tango" with an eye to star for Fox 2000 Pictures.

...
The story centers on an American woman who goes to Argentina, falls in love with a man and a culture and rediscovers herself in the process.

Okay, I'm taking bets: The next Tango Lesson or the next Take the Lead?





4 comments:

tangocherie said...

Can they make a good movie out of a lousy book?

Anonymous said...

Ms. Planchadora, I Love your blog. You certainly have a talent as a writer.

They'd have to make significant changes to the plot for it to be a good movie. I'm afraid it could be another Take the Lead movie or worse.

miss tango said...

I am curious of if they will keep the original ending or not.

I never see Marina out and about in the milongas, although apparently she lives here in BA.

Sarah said...

I am so glad to see I am not the only one who hated that book.

Hi, new reader here. My blog is about food but in my other other life I am a tango dancer.